With an annual turnover exceeding £40 million Colchester Institute is the largest General Further Education provider of its kind in the area delivering a wide range of full and part-time vocationally orientated programmes, to both Further Education and Higher Education learners. Please select from the following job types below. If you are interested in an apprenticeship, please see ourapprenticeships page for current vacancies and more information. And please note we will always want to hear from you if you are interested in supporting Engineering and Maths teaching provision – do get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
- 0.5 Band 1 Lecturer in Health & Social CareReference Code: 14-205Closing Date: 12 Aug 2015
- Band 1 Lecturer in Early YearsReference Code: 14-203Closing Date: 10 Aug 2015
- Band 1 Lecturer in EnglishReference Code: 14-129(R)Closing Date: 7 Aug 2015
- Band 2 Lecturer in Early YearsReference Code: 14-204Closing Date: 10 Aug 2015
- Hourly Paid Teacher in Travel and TourismReference Code: 14-137
- Lecturer in MathsReference Code: 14-073(R)Closing Date: 7 Aug 2015
- Lecturer in Plumbing and Renewable TechnologiesReference Code: 14-200Closing Date: 12 Aug 2015
- 0.6 Procurement ManagerReference Code: 14-184RClosing Date: 2 Aug 2015
- Assessor / Trainer in Automotive Service and RepairReference Code: 14-197Closing Date: 12 Aug 2015
- AV Data & Power EngineerReference Code: 14-183(R)Closing Date: 10 Aug 2015
- Curriculum Services AssistantReference Code: 14-199Closing Date: 11 Aug 2015
- GAP Adviser for Employability and Progression x4 PostsReference Code: 14-196Closing Date: 4 Aug 2015
- Hourly Paid Communication Support Workers (CSW) Level 3Reference Code: 14-202Closing Date: 14 Aug 2015
- Hourly Paid Note-TakersReference Code: 14-208Closing Date: 14 Aug 2015
- Registry AssistantReference Code: 14-194Closing Date: 6 Aug 2015
- Reprographics AssistantReference Code: 14-207Closing Date: 14 Aug 2015
- Work Based Learning Trainer / Assessor in Wood & Associated TradesReference Code: 14-193Closing Date: 28 Jul 2015
- Workshop Supervisor in Painting, Decorating and Associated TradesReference Code: 14-198Closing Date: 9 Aug 2015
We are always pleased to hear from people who have good vocational qualifications and experience in industry, who may be considering part time flexible teaching in Further or Higher education. A teaching qualification can be gained in post. Please email your enquiries and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colchester Institute is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Colchester Institute actively promotes Equality & Diversity and seeks applications from all sections of society and under-represented groups. Above is a list of the current vacancies we have on offer. If you wish to apply for one of these vacancies please go to our section on how to apply.
Please note that unless otherwise stated, the deadline for applications is 5pm on the closing date.
For updates on the latest jobs, why not follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook using the links below?